Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SRK HAS A GASTRIC PROBLEM !

Money doesn't buy happiness neither the health. 

2005 - Me sitting on sofa, watching tv or Should i say playing stunts on the remote with my fingers,because all of sudden Indian television was flooded with private channels with amazing variety.
 As result of this abuse, we now had plastic socks cover rapped up on it, and a rubber band which holds this sock cover diligently. Sometimes this rubber band used to act like a musical instrument's cord as well.
Anyways, while I was enjoying my tv, where SRK's song was playing,with all this setup, Grandpa entered the living room and sat right next to me. Unlike all other Gradpa he never used to object on what are you watching and why,where are you going, what are you wearing etc..
(Well, my Grandma had self appointed herself for this duty...) So he looked at SRK's song for a minute or so and asked "why does he opened his legs like scissors and hands like falcon every time.? What does he try to do?"( I knew this terrible question will be coming from grand parents one day on his signature pose).

I preferred to mute myself for sometime, thinking he is just passing a comment as usually elders of his age do that all the time! But he dint stop there and repeated his question again! "why" and this time turning his face towards me. This is somewhat a typical situation created by grand parents, in Indian families, all the time, where they ask you a weird question and expect you to give a meaningful answer.
So I said, this is SRK's signature pose, and dance move which he discovered and does it every time as his fans like it.

The same time while I was giving this answer I could sense a disagreement on his face, which he confirmed right after by nodding his head, and said " I dont think its that, it's something else." I wonder what's going to come next! He continued "By this age ( around 40s) majority of people develop "gastric" problem" and he being a famous star, surrounded by people all the time, how could he even pass it ." So maybe he develop this style.

I gave a sigh look and convinced myself As He could  be right, as he has seen more life than me and might have experienced more G** than me and thought:

BABUJI NE KAHA GHAR CHOD DO
MA NE KAHA PARO KO CHOD DO
PARO NE KAHA PIÑA CHOD DO......BUT NO ONE EVER SAID JAB GAS HO TOH......!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment